cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i restore 5GB bonus data from the exclusive offer i got?

Jstyle47
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi guys, i'm not sure if this place is the best place to ask, or if any agent is up here since it already outside of the office hour.

so my mobile account is: xxxxxxxxx, about last year NOV/27 i receive a online exclusive offer to one of my line in my account with 2 years of 5GB bonus data (no extra charges) which i accept it, but at DEC/31 when i log into my account on my website and leave it open , my kids accidentally remove this features and now i cant get it back, even when i re log in, it doesnt show the offer anymore. I was wondering is there anyway to get them back?

Thank you so much for your time.

1 REPLY 1

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Jstyle47,

Welcome to the community!

You should not post your private information like an account number or telephone number in the community as its a public site.

It's unfortunate your kids accidentally removed the extra data, I would suggest you contact customer service and let them know. If the promotion is still available to might be able to add it back but if they do not have access to it anymore you might not be able to get it back. They should be able to see if there is an alternative to getting you the data back.

You can reach out to customer service through any of the available methods listed here.