Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I escalate

DHA2
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi

I've been a Fido customer for less than 2 months and have received my first bill which is $2,500 more than expected.

I've contacted Fido numerous times through the phone and online chat.  Every representative is very empathetic and agrees that there is an error, that the bill is incorrect by over $2,500 but the issue is still not resolved.  Several days ago, I was promised that a manager would call me back within 24 hours. I'm still waiting.

I have spent over 6 hours on chat and on the phone trying to resolve this issue.  I have copies of all chats and have taken screenshots to the length of the phonecalls.

I have received multiple emails to say that Fido has made a change to my account but my bill/invoice remains unchanged.

The amount that owe has been reduced but my bill/invoice remains unchanged.

How do I get a revised bill?

How do I get a breakdown of the charges to explain the amount owed?

Who else can I go to for help when the online chat and phone calls are not working?

Please can someone let me know how I can escalate?  I don't know what else to do.

Thanks so much.

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @DHA2! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience so far with us. A $2500 bill is quite a shocker! Have you been able to get this resolved yet?

If not, I'll be happy to send you a PM to take a look at this directly with you.

Let me know.