cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I freeze my account for a while?

zzew_flora
I'm a participant level 1

Hi! My name is Jiwoo Kim and I just got back to Korea.

I didn't have anytime to freeze my phone number.

How can I freeze it on abroad?

3 REPLIES 3

shaynnonn

Hello, I'm currently out of the country and need to freeze my account for a few months could someone PM to do it much appreciate it

Hello @shaynnonn,

This community forum is meant for customers to help each other and is not a form of customer service so no one will contact you, Please see the solution to this thread for the ways to contact customer service directly even from outside of the country, and what is required.

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @zzew_flora,

Welcome to the Fido community!

You will need to reach out to customer support and they will be able to assist you.

Fido has many different ways to contact them even from outside of the country you can find all the different methods here.

A few things you should note:

To be eligible for a temporary suspension, first, a few criteria need to be met in order to be eligible.

1. You need to have been with Fido for a minimum of one month and must not be in a contract.
  2. The suspension and the monthly suspension fees will take effect on the last day of your current billing cycle.
  3. You will have to pay for it up-front unless you have a pre-authorized payment setup.
  4. If you are on the Fido Payment Program you will continue to pay your monthly funding amount during the suspension.