cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I download or request missing bills from 2 years ago?

saikei
I'm a participant level 2

I found I forgot to download a few months of the bills in 2018, and they are no longer available to download for record. I expected that I can look back up to 4 years of records just like the banking. How can I send my request for downloading the missing bill records in PDF? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @saikei,

Welcome to the Fido community!

Invoices are only available online for 18 months at a time, invoices older than 18 months are not available online. You will need to contact customer service to request a reprint of the invoices you need. 

Please note you might be charged a fee see here.

saikei

Thanks for your reply NaliniR. I don't want to waste some paper and get charged for a fee. What's the point for us to switch to paperless bills? I just needed to be able to download my missing bills since they are still in the system. Why can't this be done? Perhaps this may be considered a change for customer support?

Hello saikei! Hope you're doing well.

Thank you for your feedback.

You can download the bills as they are published and save them going forward. However, as @NaliniR mentioned, you would need to contact customer service to request bills that are older than 18 months at this point. To clarify, invoices older than 18 months are archived and can only be retrieved by an offline team.

A fee of $15 per bill reprint is charged when you request it.