Have not received the $200 bill credit

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

Have not received the $200 bill credit

Upgraded my phone and kept my existing plan in the Black Friday week but still haven’t received the bill credit.

Fido’s explanation of this on the forum seems to be that the plan must be an “in-market plan” rather than an existing plan.

I chatted with an agent before ordering the new phone to make sure I understood the deal correctly, and the agent never mentioned it must be an “in-market” plan to be eligible for the promotion.

I also made it clear I was going to keep my old plan.

Please look into this. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
Highlighted

Re: Have not received the $200 bill credit

OP has been a Fido customer for over 10 years. Never felt disappointed by Fido but this time it’s been different. Please look into the matter as soon as possible. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted

Re: Have not received the $200 bill credit

Hey @laomian,

We thank you for your long time loyalty, we truly appreciate you being with us for so many years!

The offer was available on in-market plans with voice and data and a 2-year agreement, meaning that it wasn't available if ever you had an exclusive offer plan.

Was the upgrade done online on fido.ca and did you see the offer available on your profile when you logged in?

Also, the credit is applied automatically on the first or second invoice after the upgrade / activation, so even with an eligible plan it would be normal that you haven't received the credit yet.

If you'd like us to take a closer look at the account, you can contact us here or we can send you a PM on the Community, let us know. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3