cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud

junior4
I'm a participant level 3

Someone ordered 3 phones and added new connections to the account. Luckily, I was able to catch the act quickly enough and called in and spoke with the Fraud protection department and they said the account is locked up. However, I still would like some confirmation that everything is taken care of since I can see lots of people saying phones were sent out even after the spoke with the fraud team. Please PM me for details.

5 REPLIES 5

junior4

Anyone here from the fraud team? Do people work in this company? I call the fraud team they have a voicemail. What is the point of a voicemail when someone is experiencing fraud? I call the mainline and phone disconnects when you want to discuss fraud. Can someone contact me, please?

junior4

Not to mention no one ever returns your voicemails. It's a joke.

Hey @junior4

Welcome to the community!

I understand your concerns and all the questions you may have about this have to go to our Validation Team directly. If you left a voicemail, there is a delay of 1-2 days for someone to call you back.

When's the last time you left them a voicemail, can you confirm?

junior4

Hi I left a voicemail yesterday. This event happened yesterday.

Thanks for letting us know.

Sharing with you this solution, you can contact the department by dialing that number directly.