First phone bill - Activation fee

I'm a Participant Level 2 Bhagya_shree
I'm a Participant Level 2

First phone bill - Activation fee

Hi !

I have bought a S10 under a plan of $105 and got a promotional discount of $10 for the first year of contract so my bill should be 95$ plus taxes but it is $160 and includes a $35 setup fee which ur representative said will not be charged  so why it is added up to my account. Please help 

Accepted Solution

Re: First phone bill - Activation fee

Hey @Bhagya_shree,

Welcome to our Community Smiley

The Setup Service Fee credit is applied to your monthly service fees by the second or third bill, so it's normal if you see it on your first invoice. Keep an eye on your 2 next bills, it should be applied there.

Hope this helps!

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Solution

Hey @Bhagya_shree,

The Setup Service Fee credit is applied to your monthly service fees by the second or third bill, so it's normal if you see it on your first invoice. Keep an eye on your 2 next bills, it should be applied there.

Hope this helps!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
I'm a Participant Level 1 Rodrigue1712
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hello,

I signed up a few days ago at the shop in Toronto, I was told that I would not have to pay the activation fees of 35 dollars, however I can still see it on my bill. what do I have to do to get it removed?

thanks!

Rodrigue

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4

Hey @Rodrigue1712,

I moved your post here. Check out the solution on this thread, it should answer your question.

Hope this helps!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4