cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido removed premium voicemail!

LinaB
I'm a participant level 2

I've been using Fido premium voice mail for years - today, June 23, it was "pulled", apparently.  No one at the Fido help line knew what happened, or could restore it.  Eventually, we got an email saying basic messages had been restored, at a cost of zero dollars.

I can now only get three messages, and the box is full.  I left a personalized message, but only the woman voice robot answers, no personalized.

I work in Real Estate, and this is the start of a long weekend, and I need to be able to send people to my co-worker because I am away - I will lose dozens of calls, thank you Fido !

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @LinaB did you make any changes to your plan? When you make changes, you sometimes have to back into your account and add back your add ons. I upgraded my plan a while ago and had to put my add on back on. If you need it back,, go to your account and select add on and select premium voice mail. If this isn't available in your account, then call fido support from your device and have them add it back for you. Hope you are able to get your vm back

LinaB

Hello - thanks for your response.  No, WE didn't change anything, but apparantly FIDO did - when we called they said the current plan had expired, and they added the basic email on to our package.  With  your advice, I went in to my account and reset stuff up.  Lets hope it works, thanks.