Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido bill

Giorgia97
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello everyone, 

I am new with Fido Sim card, so I just need some help because I don't understand when I have to pay my bill. I would like to pay it in the Fido center where I activated my Sim card, but I am still don't understand how to do it. Maybe I have to wait an email from Fido? I don't want to pay more than I deserve, cause to late time.

Please help me!

Thanks xoxo

6 REPLIES 6

patrickchan
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

bring your info to fido store, they should be able to answer your questions.

Jdotflexx
I'm a participant level 2

I recently came back to Fido after I was contacted by a rep. Initially when I got the offer I was very excited. The deal was I would get a device and also pay $49 plus tax monthly, however I was really shocked and surprised when I got my first bill which was $189.00. I can’t understand how this happened. I didn’t over used my services and I didn’t have any over uses but my bill was a lot more than I thought. I am very disappointed in the service I got when I tried to sort this out and I am now reminded why I left Fido in the first place.

Hey @Jdotflexx

I moved your post here since this thread is about billing as well.

In order to check your balance, we would need to get access to your account.

You can contact us through our channels here.

If you prefer, we can send you a PM here on the Community as well. Let us know.

Jdotflexx

Thank you for responding. We can communicate on PM 

Hey @Jdotflexx

The PM is on it's way Smiley

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Giorgia97 ,

Welcome to the Community and to the Fido family Smiley  

Did you already receive your first bill? If so, you can find out when to pay it on the first page under ''How much do you Owe'' . As for paying it at a Fido store, it's definitely possible. Just make sure to check out our store locator right here to find out if that specific store accepts payments! 

You can also find out more about how to pay your Fido bill by clicking right here