cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIDO TRADE IN PROGRAM

FCAMERON
I'm a participant level 3

tted my Samsung Galaxy S9 phone to FIDO via courier and it was received on Sep 30th by them.  6 weeks later, no repl from FIDO.  Over the past 3 weeks I have sen in 5+ emails.  I finally receieved a repy that they cannot find my phone!  Numerous calls to FIDO have resulted n no assistance!

My phone was either stolen ormisplaced by the FIDO  representative site.  My phone was in pefcet oredr as I kept it in a cas and a glass screen protector on the glass itself.  I expect that  your staff either stole or lost my phone.

Either provide me the $125 credit that was expected or close m account at FIDO.

This is reprehesnsible service!!!!

Ps, aside fro the myriad od emails , I have spebt hours on th ephone with FIDO Staff and nobody wants to help me

6 REPLIES 6

FCAMERON

Well, as luck would have it....my cellphone wa found , assessed and valued.  It certanly looked like it would be lost firever and I would be left chasing my tail...so to speak. It seems that FIDO has changed evaluator companies and perhaps as a result, in the confusion of the changeover, my cellphone got lost temporarily in the shuffle.  So, thankkfully....I can say that this event has been solved and resolved.  I hope that this doesnt happen to too many others.  Happy

We're happy to read that everything is resolved @FCAMERON Smiley

FCAMERON

it has been extremely frustrating wit apparently a lost cellphone by the FIDO company that deals with trade ins....to date!  I am lead to beeive that I should expect a reply by end of week in regards to teh cellphone that they lost and their rememdy. After 3 hours of telephone cals, 6+ emails...there is no resoluton to date so I will hold my judgement!  The manager in question did give me some hope however.  Fingers rossd that FIDO comes thru....finally!

Great!

Let us know what happens. 

FCAMERON

Spoke to a Manager named Josh....I may even have a bit of optimism.  That said, FIDO has all of explaining to do.  If you outsource a service, yu are still the responsible party ...NOT ME.  Overall... extreme dissapointment in FIDO.  Becominng more like Rogers every day.

Hello @FCAMERON,

Welcome to the community!

Sad to hear you had such a frustrating experience. 

What was the outcome when speaking with the manager?