Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely Rude Fido Sales Associate

VivianC
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1
Click here
My phone stopped working to make outside calls, my daughter could hear me but she couldn’t hear me. I tried different troubleshooting techniques but it would not work. So I drove to one Fido store and it was closed. So I drove to the other Fido store at Sheridan Mall. The guy behind the desk ignored me. So the customer he was serving told me to tell him what I needed. So I explained the issue to the guy. He accused me of not paying my bill. I said my account is up to date. He then said it is a technical issue and I cannot help you. I told him I was interested in getting another phone then. He very rudely told me he couldn’t help me because he was closing the store. I had concern as I was stuck without a phone that didn’t work in the event of an energy. I asked for his name which is  and he said if I report him I was to say the time I came in. It was 8:45 and the store closed at 9:00. I work in retail and if I ever spoke to a customer like he did, I would be written up or I would be out of a job. Without customers he wouldn’t have a job. I will never go back to that store and I will be changing my service provider tomorrow!!!
1 REPLY 1

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @VivianC

I'm sad to see you've had this kind of experience. It isn't the kind of thing we want for any of our customers! 

We would also hate to see you go. I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look into this with you.