cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the left arm know what the right is doing?

Saskia1
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am a new subscriber and already I am surprised at, what may appear a small thing at first glance, but really makes me question who and what to believe when I call.  In January we took out a new plan and among other things, were told in the store that we had a $10 monthly discount.  This was not applied on our 1st bill so we phoned, they apologized and applied it immediately.  We were told that it was in the system and would not happen again.  Lo and behold, next bill it is missing again and upon phoning were told that this was applied only in February but would not appear before May's bill.  I was not impressed with the CSA who seemed to harp on the fact that this was in an email that we had received.  When I finally got the chance to talk, I explained that both the store and the previous CSA had said that it would be applied immediately.  I was told to go back and read the terms and conditions, even though she should have had the notes in front of her explaining what had previously transpired.  I was told to go back to the store and ask them (that I find a snarly answer as she knew exactly that it was a CSA that had assured me that this would happen.  In short, not a great experience and although I think that I can finance them the $10 for each of the next three months, not a great way to start.  How are we to trust what they tell us in store or on the phone and how can we make sure than we can actually explain our position without having a CSA interrupt us all the time??

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaira

Hey @Saskia1

Welcome to the Community!

I am sorry to learn that your recent experience hasn't been a positive one and that's simply not what we want. We aim to provide a seamless experience for all our customers and for this we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. 😊

Most of our promotions tend to start on the second or third bill following the activation/upgrade. They do remain on the account for the full advertised duration though. I can understand how this misinformation may have caused you some frustration and I truly apologize for it. 

I do want to assure you though, if you were promised the discount and it is documented on the account, you will definitely receive it.