Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Not Pay- Device Protection - NO SERVICE

Peyman1
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Dear Friends,

I have requested a service dated 11 May. my phone has got a speaker issue. they charge me $70.00 in advance. I took my phone to nearest repair shop (uBearkifix) to fix my phone. after waiting couple of hours, the repair guy told me the phone is not repairable. the Bright star contacted me ad tole me they will send a replacement device with no charge. on May 16th, I received the replacement phone and again it was in a very bad condition. I turn it on and connect to my apple ID. the was a beep during the conversation and the phone was faulty as well. I called again the Brightstar. they direct me with same procedure. wasted time. why did not check the device before sending to the customer. the lady on the phone was mentioned that I am listening to that beep eighter. I took the phone again to repair shop. after three days they told this phone is not repairable too. very nice!!
they said the Brightstar already knows about it and they will send another replacement. today is May 25th and I have not received any replacement phone. I am calling them; Bright star is saying the file is not closed from repair shop. the repair shop is saying that, we already closed the file. I called again Brightstar, right now is 45 minutes that I am waiting. such a waiting time. I am not sure the are able to fix their system error. please help.

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Peyman1! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I totally understand your frustration there and I'll be happy to help you.

Has there been an update since you posted your message?

If this has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can request a PM from the community, and we'll do our best to assist.

Let us know.