cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device protection charge after 2 service requests.

rushiparekh7
I'm a participant level 3

So, i got this e-mail after my 2nd service request. which means i will not get charged for the premium device protaction plan. but from last 2 months, i am getting charged $11 everytime. if brightstar is not charging the service fee. why fido is charging me evryday ?

3 REPLIES 3

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks for posting @rushiparekh7! Smiley

Just a head's up that I removed the attached picture you posted as it did contain your phone number and this is a public forum.

That said, Premium Device Protection allows for 2 fulfilled service requests within a 12 month period. After the second one the service is removed from the account and you are no longer charged for it.

When exactly did you get the e-mail and when is your billing date? Did bills after the date on the e-mail still have the charge?

If so, and it's the same number, it should not be the case. Let us know and we'll go from there.  

rushiparekh7

Hi @FidoNick ,

I got the email on 12th December 2018 & my billing date is 22nd of every month. after that, I got 2 bills and on both of them, I got charged $11. I have kept the same number still.

Thanks.

Thanks for confirming!

I'm sending you a PM so we can take a look at what happened. Smiley

See you there.