Customer service complaint

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Customer service complaint

I was trying to setup 2 tablets on the $15 plan with 0 down. The site was down for me so I couldnt do anything but call in. So i explained everything, at first she said no about waving the $40 fee but after she offered to do it online for free and I told her the site wasnt working, even live support. She said she could wave the fee. So she set me up with everything and it was done.. but a month later I noticed I was charged an extra $100 on my bill.

So I call in, just for them to tell me that they cant do anything about it. The manger pretty much called me a liar and said that the agent didnt offer anything about the waved fee. But if she listened to the whole call conversation as she claimed to have, she would have heard the offer. And now I have to pay the $80 plus tax which I would have not gotten in the first place if I knew I had to pay the $80 fee. 

Just disappointing after using the services for over 8 years to have them not care about what was promised to me.

I have all the transaction ID numbers, you can review the whole calls

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted

Re: Customer service complaint

Hey there @Ohhboo,

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience.

To review your situation will require us to access your account and to go over your recent transactions and interactions. I'll be sending you a PM to get started shortly. Talk to you soon!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2