cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer disappointed

Happy2021
I'm a participant level 2

With company all offering the same products, loyalty is the only tool company will have to retain their customers.

when you break promises of commitment that customers will get their phone within a week and you don't deliver on your promise.

Customers will loose trust and by the time the phone arrives the customer will consider you a liar.

Be aware!!!!

When you purchase a package of cell phone and a new package, if you don't get the phone after a month is considered a breach of contract!!!!!

You will be entitled to refund your phone you are also entitled to change your month-to-month payment and you're also entitled to break your contract!!!!!!!

7 REPLIES 7

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Happy2021!

We always aim to get phones delivered to our customers within our standard delays of 2-5 business days. It is however important to note that some devices have proven to be more popular than others recently and longer delays can be expected as our suppliers must keep up with the demand. We assure you that as soon as we have your phone in stock, it'll be sent out!

That said, you have a 15 day satisfaction warranty from the day the phone ships. If for any reason you don't like the phone and want to exchange it or simply want to return it entirely, you can definitely do that!

I do hope this info helps clear things up! If you can also let us know what phone you ordered we can provide some clarity on expected delays. 

Happy2021

You are suggesting to the customers if you are not Happy with their Phone to return it????

What do you think Mr Alain Rheaume may say??????

I will find out for you and let you know!!!

let me ask, when I purchased the phone I signed for a  new plan can I cancel this if  I am not happy????

Do not blame Apple,the fact is that Fido orders the phone according to the orders the customer are placing.

This practice is good, this way if you purchased to many phones ahead of time you don't  get stack with inventory but also don't need to use capital.

My point made on my first communication was very simple " Don't over promise and under deliver!!!

Consumers have been left with a sour taste.

one customer is already to many!!!!

Yes, @Happy2021, this is why we offer a 15 day satisfaction warranty on the devices we sell. If you're not satisfied with your phone you're eligible to exchange it for a different model or return it; it's an option we offer to all our customers!

Keep in mind that the new iPhones re very popular, it's not a matter of not procuring enough phones but global stock is limited and our suppliers need to get us the phone so that we can then get it to you. Rest assured that we want everyone to have their phone as quickly as possible and we're doing our best to get all orders out as soon as possible Smiley

I hope that info helps out. 

Happy2021

I want to thank you for encouraging me to cancel the order if am not happy.

I will cancel the phone today!!!

Thanks again, you help me save money.

Hey @Happy2021

I'm sad to see you had difficulties with your order. We're definitely always working to help improve our services and never want to disappoint any of our customers! 

As for cancelling a phone order, we would only suggest doing so if you were not satisfied with the phone or if you were considering exchanging it for a different one. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you'd like us to review the available options closer with you. You can check out the different ways to contact us here

Otherwise, we can also send you a PM from here. Let us know! 

Mosi11
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

I added line on 29/Nov under my main account with iPhone 12 Pro Pacific Blue, today after 1 Month chat agent telling me i have to wait 2 more weeks, the funniest thing is he/she said we'll call you to ask are you want to wait for your order or no !!!!

after 4 weeks wait?! am i have any option here to do ? im stuck here now. this is what Fido did with customers this time.

Hey @Mosi11

We do apologize for any delays you're experiencing with your phone order. We replied to your PM from yesterday and can confirm that you should receive a tracking number by email as soon as the phone leaves our warehouses!