Contact Fido's Office of the President

Ng72
I'm a Participant Level 1

How can I contact with the Office of the President ?

It is mentione d on the link below, that I can contact it, but it does not specify by which means?

https://www.fido.ca/consumer/escalate-an-issue

I wasted hours with customer service agents over the phone and on live chat.

I can send you the transcripts of the chats. REPEATING my issue over and over again with no way for the agents to understand the issue or work on solving it. Many chats were intentionally and ubruptly ended  from Fido agents, after keeping me wait for more than 40 minutes for each.

The problem was initiated by mistakes that Fido agents made, and then they REFUSE to sort it out.

My experience with customer service is the worst ever

10 REPLIES 10
mdlabreuyahoo
I'm a Participant Level 1

I completely agree with you. That's happening to me right now, your post could be easily me saying the same things.  Incredible the  similarly.  Very disappointing 

khouya
I'm Helpful Level 3

Hi mdlabreuyahoo.

Situation resolved?

I'm here to help you. Smiley

Hello @mdlabreuyahoo,

Welcome to the community! 

Sad to hear you're having issues getting your issue resolved. Feel free to contact us over these methods and we'll be happy to help. 

D4x
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi team at Fido,

I've been dealing with an issue with Fido for the past 2.5 months, with no solution in sight.

I've called 2-3 times now and spoken with many agents, who have promised me call backs from a manager, and I am still waiting for one. 

My most recent call (yesterday) was by far the worst call I've ever had - I didn't even know if he was on the call, and he had me wait in silence for a good 30 minutes, just to tell me the same thing every other had said. 

I've been with Fido for the past 11 years, with solid payment history - now I'm getting email about collections, when it's not my fault at all. 

Can you please contact me directly, as I'd like to have this matter resolved asap.

Thank you,

D4x

Hello @D4x,

Welcome to the community! 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a hard time getting the resolution you need. We're here to help. 

I'll be sending you a PM over here so we can look into this together. 

D4x

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your response.

Would you kindly advise how I can get in contact with you? 

Regards,

Dax

You can answer the PM I sent you and we'll be able to continue there. 

Also, you can reach our to us via these methods and we'll be able to help you there as well. 

FidoClaudia

Hey @Ng72,

Welcome to our community!

I'm truly sorry to learn you haven't had a great experience with us, it's definitely not the customer service experience we aim for!

I'll send you a PM here to take a closer look at your account. Talk soon!

JoeAre
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hey Claudia, I've also attempted to resolve my issues through every channel I could and I'm getting no where. Could you PM me.to provide escalation details? Thank you

Hey @JoeAre

I'll send you a PM so we can look into this together.

Talk to you soon. Smiley