cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

customer3
I'm a participant level 2

I called to upgrade my phone. The sales rep offered me two plans with the phone I wated. I selected the cheaper plan because I like to keep my monthly bills low. He later states that it's sunday my phone will arrive tuesday or wednesday. On wednesday I receive a couple concerning emails. One stating my bill was higher then that we had agreed upon and the other my phone had just been shipped to expect it in up to 7 business days. I decided to call and voice my concerns. After being put on hold for a long period of time to look up my account. The lady on the phone said the previous person didn't leave sufficent notes. She explained that the phone would most likely be arriving friday which I accepted despite what I was told. She also told me I was stuck paying the higher bill. I was very frustrated but I kept the conversation corgiel. I explained to her that I had agreed to increase my monthly rate up to the amount offered to me but if he had offered me the rate you I are charging me I would have said no. She basically said theres nothing she can do. So I asked her to cancel my order. She said it was too late but I can return the phone within 15 days. She the proceeded to tell me that the phone price had gone up and I was lucky to get it at the price I did. I feel like if they record conversations for quality assurance they should go back and listen to the original conversation. Then the should have to honer that offer.

2 REPLIES 2

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @customer3,

If what you are being charged is not what you discussed and the agent did not make necessary notes you can ask Fido to pull the call and review it. 

You are definitely within your rights to have them pull the recording and review what was said since the agent did not do their job and document the call properly.

customer3

I called back and immediately asked for a manager to speak to. I asked her to pull the call and she could not. Now we've escalated the problem. Overall very disapointed with the service I've received as a long time customer.