cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge for wireless message

sjwps1
I'm a participant level 2

Im suddenly not receiving voicemail messages in my voicemail, rather its converted to text.  It also says I'm being charged a quarter for each message which I have no recollection of agreeing to pay.  

Also, I have two lines on my usage page that says

Picture/video message... one says I have unlimited available and have used zero, the other says i have zero included and used three... 

the fact that I've spent over an hour trying to figure out how to contact someone but had to post this instead

4 REPLIES 4

Portia12

how can I get hold of a REAL person - either by email, phone or chat

Hey @Portia12,

You can get in touch with our customer service team here or message us on Facebook or Twitter. 😊

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @sjwps1,

It definitely shouldn't be this hard to get in touch with customer service if you need help! There's different ways to contact us, you can find them all here.

As for your voice messages, we currently only offer the Premium Voice-to-Text service that allows you to get a text and audio version of your voicemail messages by MMS straight to your text messaging inbox.

You should be able to listen to the voice messages directly from the text inbox, is that currently not the case?

You can also rest assured that there are no charges for receiving the text transcription or the voice messages.

For your last point, can you tell us where do you see that? Is it online on fido.ca or on the app? Are both your plans supposed to come with unlimited text, picture and video messages?

If it's on the app, I would suggest un-installing and re-installing it.

Keep us posted.

Portia12

Im suddenly not receiving voicemail messages in my voicemail, rather its converted to text.  AND there is NO voice message left when I use the *98 option.  I do NOT like this.  I want my voice messages as voice messages and NOT as texts