cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot save payment method

natalia2017
I'm a contributor level 1

1. Every time I change my plan, I have to set up my pre-authorized again and again. Why it is erased?

2. When I want to add a new payment method, I receive a message 'We've hit a snag!' See attachments

I experience these issues for the last few months. This is not an acceptable user experience.

You will start apologizing here, but just fix the issue! These things push customers to other companies.Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 8.47.40 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-06 at 8.47.36 AM.png

13 REPLIES 13

FidoGabrielle
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi there @natalia2017

Welcome to the community. Smiley

Have you tried to log in from a different browser? 

You may want to reach out to us on social media so we can escalate a technical ticket for you. 

natalia2017

Hi Gabrielle,

I reached out to your customer support. I was advised to try in Firefox and mobile browser. I tried these options, plus Internet Explorer, but none of them helped. I think this should be considered as a bug and fixed, as it's reproduced in the cross-browser testing.

Please specify how can I submit the ticket

Hey natalia2017! 

I'm sending you a PM so we can check it out together. 

Chat soon! 

natalia2017

Hey, it's February on my calendar! Your team has not reloved the problem as per today. When are you going to fix it? How long should I wait?

Hey @natalia2017

Have you tried setting up a payment method since or changed your plan? 

If so, were you getting the same message or has that changed? 

Let me know! 

natalia2017

Excuse me, are you able to read properly?  I said that your team has not resolved the issue as per yesterday! The issue is still there. When the issue will be fixed?

My apologies @natalia2017, I was unsure if you were referring to the same situation from December or if this happened again now. 

In this case, we would need to verify the account to see what has been done. 

I'll be sending you a PM shortly so we can verify that together. 

Talk to you soon! 

natalia2017

I am not going to reply to your private messages and explain all the issues in detail to your team again. You have not fixed the issue since last year.

I want all Fido users to see your customer service.

Thanks for your reply @natalia2017

We want to help sort this out which is why we sent you a PM. Some information can only be shared in private for security reasons and in cases like this we would need to access your account. 

I understand your disappointment with the situation and I assure you we'll do everything we can to figure this out. 

Hope to hear from you in PM! 

avko25
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I have the same problem for months. How was this resolved?

Hey @avko25

I replied to your other post here. Smiley 

natalia2017

Hi,

I checked today and the issue is not solved yet. I reported it first time in December 2018. How long are you going to promise me that you are going to fix it?

Hey @natalia2017! I hope you're well. Smiley

We have identified the cause and are working hard on a resolution for you!

In the meantime, you can certainly print the form to sign up for pre-authorized payments or have it done in store and mail it to us.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have this fixed as soon as we can.