Cannot change billing address via my online account - Error 502

SOLVED
qqfxxxuser
I'm a Participant Level 2

I have tried to change my billing address via my online fido account since a couple of months ago and every time it reports error 502. I cannot figure out why, since the address is clearly in the database (when I input the key word, i.e., the street name and number, the fido system suggests the exact complete address and postal code), but why I keep having this error returned?

Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 17.47.05.png

I will appreciate very much if someone could help. Otherwise if possible I can turn to a Fido boutique nearby to settle this problem as soon as possible.  

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot change billing address via my online account - Error 502

Solved by Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Closing the loop on this - it's now possible to update your address on Fido.ca. To further protect your accounts and prevent any unauthorized changes, a PIN verification will be required when changing your address online going forward.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

View solution in context
109 REPLIES 109
Maiy
I'm a Participant Level 1

Same as here.

I would like to change the street number. It is wrong which is I gave.

Could you help me?

Thank you  Smiley

61C48F21-2EB3-4FE2-9951-386559480EA5.png

Hi @Maiy

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? Let me know if that makes a difference. 

RKO211
I'm a Participant Level 3

Good luck folks,  this has been a ongoing problem with Fido for the last 4 - 5 years.  Just try updating your credit card info for more frustration.  Happy Nw Year!.

wazz

this is only appropriate, accurate answer. why nobody is fixing this is a mystery and unbelievable. getting ready to leave fido. sick of paying for stuff that doesn't work.

FidoJulien
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @wazz

This issue shouldn't be happening anymore. Have you tried clearing your cache and deleting your cookies?

jt93

Hi there, I just joined Fido and see that the billing address displayed is different from the one I entered when signing up; the street name is incorrect. I keep getting the same error code as well.

Hey @jt93

Welcome to the Community! I'll send you a private message shortly so we can look into this with you. 😊

Steve41

I have a same problem,too. Could you please help me?

Hey @Steve41! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

Do you still need help with that? If yes, let us know and we'll send you a PM.

evaytse

Hi, I would also like to change the name and address on my invoice. Can you assist? 

Hey @evaytse,

We can surely help you with this.

Sending you a PM shortly so we can continue. Talk to you soon! 😊

FidoStephen
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Closing the loop on this - it's now possible to update your address on Fido.ca. To further protect your accounts and prevent any unauthorized changes, a PIN verification will be required when changing your address online going forward.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

jmoores

Please send me a PM as I am having the same issue in changing billing address. Thanks. Been trying the app and multiple browsers for weeks now.

Hey there! I'll send you a private message to help. Talk soon.

jb2536

Hello! I am also getting Error 502, Could a moderator please send me a private message to change mine as well?

Hey @jb2536,

Welcome to the Community!

I'll send you a PM shortly to help you. Talk soon.

PatNova

Hi, Error 502 here. Can I get my address changed too please?

FidoJulien
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @PatNova

A PM is coming your way! 

cc96ai1

502 while trying to update my address. Could you please PM me?

FidoJulien
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @cc96ai1

I'll send you a PM!