Can you stop punishing me for using your services?

I'm a Participant Level 2 AlfredT
I'm a Participant Level 2

Can you stop punishing me for using your services?

To begin, I was late on payments due to a medical emergency. I made a payment arrangement which I honored.

The arrangement requires me to pay 100$ on January, then the rest $324~

Despite me honoring the arrangement, and being told during the setup of the arrangement that my service would not be interrupted. It was. I had to call and deal with a condescending CSR to have it reinstated. They took zero ownership of the issue, and acted as if they were doing me a favor.

I honored the arrangement (as aforementioned) and was inspecting my current bill. There is a roughly $40 charge to reinstate my service.. the service that you weren't supposed to cut off, but you did. Now I have to pay additional charges.. for you to fix your mistakes.

At no point did your CSR during the second call inform me of this charge. This charge was mentioned in the payment arrangement confirmation: BUT only if I did not honor the agreement (I honored the agreement).

So I called today. Your second CSR today told me that they could not see this charge on my account. I find this hard to believe. They told me to call back on the 24th / 25th. That is the date of my next bill. The first CSR I talked to today did not understand English. Put me on hold, and repeated what I said back to her. When I asked to be transferred to another agent, she literally repeated herself twice, then tried to sell me Fido Home Internet. At this point I can only assume Fido is trolling me.

Your first CSR I called for the payment arrangement: told me my service would not be cut off.

My service got cut off. Your second CSR took no ownership of this issue, and after a lot of condescenion and attitude, restored my service.

Your third CSR was incomprehensible. Your fourth CSR was seemingly incompetent, or your system somehow shows me your extraneous charges, but does not show her, your CSR? Doubtful.

Frankly its a $35 fee + tax. Its not the value, its the principle. I am frankly sick of being punished for being your customer. If this is not resolved addressed soon, I will do my best to cancel my Fido plan and return my phone.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 5
Former Moderator FidoValeska
Former Moderator

Re: Can you stop punishing me for using your services?

Hey @AlfredT

Welcome to the community Smiley 

I can understand how upsetting it can be to have the service interrupted after meeting your side of the agreement. 

That is definitely not supposed to happen. 

It is definitely not the kind of experience we want to offer. 

I'll be sending you a PM shortly so we can review that together. 

Talk to you soon! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 5

The PM was here is a link for your account..

WHERE IN MY POST DID I SAY I COULD NOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT OR SAY AT ANY POINT THIS WAS THE ISSUE.

If you had bothered to read the mini novella I had to type due to your company's massive incompetence you would understand I am addressing a charge for reinstatement.. when YOUR COMPANY CUT ME OFF, AFTER I HAD HONORED THE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT.

I don't like using caps, but I think it should be helpful to your CSRs who apparently do not like "reading".

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 5

my # has been posted to both your reps via PM. Can you have someone who has any care about your company's reputation, or just maybe a smidgeon of basic human decency call me and deescalate this or even address my issue.. It would go lightyears in making me not hate your company with a burning incandescence rivaling the very sun itself. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 5
Moderator (inactive) FidoRachel
Moderator (inactive)

We understand you didn't mention anything about the login @AlfredT, the form we sent is for authentication purposes.

I just replied to your PM, we'll be happy to have a look at the account to see what can be done.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 5