cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access Fido account to pay bill

kimberleythomps
I'm a participant level 1

After paying my bill online for over a year, my account is suddenly not recognized. What the hell is going on? I tried to connect by getting new verification codes sent to me four times and all four times failed. What the heck? Does Fido not want me to pay my bill? Is it free for me? I guess when I get cut off, I'll just go to another provider. I couldn't even find a way to contact Fido. I had to conduct research to find a way to send them an email. I've never seen such a user unfriendly service in my life.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoCatherine
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi kimberleythomps

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to read about your recent issues logging in..

I'm here to help! 😃

Fido.ca was recently revamped and MyAccount did indeed go under a large number of changes!

When logging into MyAccount from Fido.ca, you might need to click on "New to Fido? Register Now" and fill out the registration steps once more.

You'll need your Account Number to complete this step!

Once you've completed the registration, you'll receive a confirmation email & all of your account's information will be automatically transferred over.

In any case, click HERE to see all the ways we offer to pay for your bill, which can be useful in the meantime 😃

If you'd like to discuss your account, feel free to reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter

You can also reach an agent over the phone by calling our call center or through LiveChat on Fido.ca. Here's our Contact Page to find that information!

S_P

I had the same problem, created an account, linked to my account number (which was changed recently). So now I can login, and I see 4 accounts in Overview, but no information about them. I can understand 3 accounts as I had prepaid before,  but this is  really cluttering the  Overview page. On my active account, I have: "Oh-oh! Some error occurred. Please try again later."

Then on Charges and Payment, I get a "Refill" button, which apply to prepaid. On "Services > Mobile", I get others "Oh-oh! Some error occurred. Please try again later." messages for "Usage Summary", "My Balance" and "My Plan"

And my profile include 5 accounts numbers : (

I now have no plan, invoices, tracking or anything? Just phone and data service, for free? ; )

Thank you,

FidoSamantha
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Good morning S_P!

Are you logging in with your Fido number or email address?