Can I upgrade?

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1 jacquieshambles
I'm a Participant Level 1

Can I upgrade?

can i upgrade my phone? what is the catch? it says 0 $ if agree to two year term plan, which i'm okay with , but i can't find where it says what i'd pay for the cell phone i chose ( refurbished i phone 8 iin rose pink) or how i'd even pay for it? would charges be added to each bill over many months or something ? added of cousre to the new terms i'd agreed to. 

and how do i know if 'm eligible to upgrade, what are the requirements? 

Accepted Solution

Re: Can I upgrade?

Hi @jacquieshambles,

Welcome on the Community. Smiley

Whenever you look at your options to upgrade on our website, you can toggle between tabs to see the upfront cost and the monthly cost of the plan associated with it. 

You also see the device subsidy that comes with your 2-year agreement. You'll notice that the prices of our plans change based on the tab you select (whether Smal, Medium, Large, Extra Large, etc.).

To see if you're eligible, simply contact us through any of these methods or we can alternatively send you a PM. 

Hope this answers your questions. 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Solution

Re: Can I upgrade?

Hi @jacquieshambles,

Welcome on the Community. Smiley

Whenever you look at your options to upgrade on our website, you can toggle between tabs to see the upfront cost and the monthly cost of the plan associated with it. 

You also see the device subsidy that comes with your 2-year agreement. You'll notice that the prices of our plans change based on the tab you select (whether Smal, Medium, Large, Extra Large, etc.).

To see if you're eligible, simply contact us through any of these methods or we can alternatively send you a PM. 

Hope this answers your questions. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2