cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller 844 277 6920

trynittee
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I have been getting calls from 844 277 6920 on and off for weeks.  When I pick up, the call ends.

Frustrated, I came online to research and it turns out this is a FIDO number.  I can read from previous posts that FIDO is confused.  Confusion doesn't instill customer confidence; it suggests you don't understand your own environment.

Whatever automated system you are using, please stop it.  It's clearly not behaving as expected.  I work in IT, and am familiar with systems going awry.  What is more annoying is when management/systems staff are aware there is an issue, the issue has been ongoing for almost a year, and still, end users are being annoyed and pestered.  That is Poor Problem Management.

I have resorted to blocking this phone number from my phone.  

So... where does that leave confidence in Fido with its customers?  And, where does that leave Fido in the future if it really does need to call me from that number?  =Communication is broken down.  However, the issue is with FIDO.  FIDO is letting an ineffective system run, damaging its communication with customers, and doing Nothing to fix it.

I have been a customer since 2005.  And in case it's not clear, I am extremely annoyed.   Usually, FIDO is amazing.  Your customer service is unparalleled.  I have sold many of my friends and family on FIDO just because one call does resolve the issue.  However, I have a low tolerance for issues that have been ongoing for a year.  And the only reply to this post that is acceptable is a specific plan/date on how and when FIDO is addressing it.  Don't post the annoying answers I've seen on other posts:  Hmm.  That's strange.  Or Have you stayed on the line?  

Track FIDO's outgoing call logs for that number, note the number of failed calls and deal with this.

Thank you,

C.  Allan  

58 REPLIES 58