cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Fowarding / Home Phone to Cell

NorPlan1
I'm a contributor level 1

How Too ?? The Home Phone is Fido WiFi..  My Query is , How Transfer Calls from the Home Phone to our Cellphone , both of course are with Fido... Cheers Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

AdamBeast
I'm qualified level 2
I'm qualified level 2

Manage Unconditional Call Forwarding - GSM codes

Activate*21*[10 digits]#

Cancel

• Keep the number in memory
#21#

Re-Establish

• Once an "All Calls" forward has been set, it can be deactivated without erasing the phone number from memory, using #21# TALK/YES instead of the usual ##21# TALK/YES.
    • The forward will no longer be active, but the number is memorized. Then, to reactivate a forward to the same phone number, simply dial *21# TALK/YES.
*21#
Deactivate Completely##21#
Verify Status*#21#

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hi @NorPlan1 Call forwarding for the home phone works the same way as a cell phone you can get the details for the different types of forwarding and how to activate them here.

NorPlan1

@KAPABLE-K wrote:

Hi @NorPlan1 Call forwarding for the home phone works the same way as a cell phone you can get the details for the different types of forwarding and how to activate them here.

So just to varify Unconditional Forwarding, To Activate, Tap the Star Key then 21& Tap Star again.. Area Code - Cell Number, Tap the # key to finish ??  To Deactivate it's Tap the # 21 then # key twice ??.. Sorry I'm Notorious for Suffering from the Fat Finger Syndrome.. Cheers Thanks

So just to varify Unconditional Forwarding, To Activate, Tap the Star Key then 21& Tap Star again.. Area Code - Cell Number, Tap the # key to finish ??  To Deactivate it's Tap the # 21 then # key twice ??.. Sorry I'm Notorious for Suffering from the Fat Finger Syndrome.. Cheers Thanks

To activate you are correct *21*phone number here # to deactivate its ##21#  two # in front of the 21 not behind.