Brightstar the scam

I'm a Participant Level 1 Manav123
I'm a Participant Level 1

Brightstar the scam

This is the worst insurance company anyone will ever be with. All they know is how to do scams and all. All they are interested in is money. All telling because of my personal experience with them. I lost my phone about a month and half ago and they told me to submit one document as a address proof, and eventually i did now they are asking about 4 more documents. One of them is police report, and it takes more than a month. But they dont care about anything. As i said before all they want is money. I havent got my device even i have already paid them. I dont understand why in the hell fido is with this company. Fido is also loosing its reputation because of these scaming companies.

Accepted Solution

Re: Brightstar the scam

Hi @Manav123

Welcome to the Community! 

We most definitely want your experience to be a positive one. Depending on the situation, additional documents can be requested. A police report is pretty standard when it comes to stolen phones. 

I'll be happy to share your feedback with the team in charge so we can assess if that's a process that can be improved in the future. 

If you have provided all the documents requested and still need help don't hesitate to reach out, we're here to help! 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Brightstar the scam

Hi @Manav123

Welcome to the Community! 

We most definitely want your experience to be a positive one. Depending on the situation, additional documents can be requested. A police report is pretty standard when it comes to stolen phones. 

I'll be happy to share your feedback with the team in charge so we can assess if that's a process that can be improved in the future. 

If you have provided all the documents requested and still need help don't hesitate to reach out, we're here to help! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2