Brightstar approval documents

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1 Baldeepgill2015
I'm a Participant Level 1

Brightstar approval documents

So i lost my I phone XS Space grey 64GB on June 26, 2019. I made a service request on 27 june. Bright star ask me to upload various documents for approval. 
1. Statutory declaration 

2. Copy of ID

3. Utility bill

so these documents has been submitted and completed by the insurance company. 

but living in rented place without any agreement. how can a person can give them any UTILITY BILL OR PROOF OF ADDRESS? 
. Further when it comes to utility bill, how can a home hydro bill, gas bill or document can be on my name if i am not the owner. Even I applied for my work permit , so I not a student. And brightstar told me to upload my college trancript with College ID, I did the same, but they again rejected.

THIS IS HOW THESE COMPANIES MADE YOU FOUL> 
You pay CAD 13/month for an year and still they try to make you foul. I contacted so many times and they have the same wordings. we cant go through until you dont submit the utility bill and proof of address.

Can anyone tel me when we need utility bill or proof of address when they ask your Statutory.

Thanks

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 14
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2 sukhvirsing
I'm a Participant Level 2

Re: Brightstar approval documents

Yes I did, but they told me to submit utility bill but I dont have any utility bill because I am living with my brother and they are not approving my proof of address as well they told me to submit electricty bill gas bill but I dont have any. Anybody can help me what I can do to get my replacement. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 11 of 14
Highlighted

Hello @sukhvirsing

Utility bill, Gas bill, Electric bill, Internet/cable bill, Water bill, Trash bill, Lease agreement, Mortgage Agreement, Car Registration, Car Insurance Statement, or Property Tax Bill

The document needs to match the name of the subscriber listed on the Government ID you submitted.

This is necessary for for the replacement.

What proof of address did you provide for your replacement exactly?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 12 of 14
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1 garrydeol0143
I'm a Participant Level 1

I am also suffering from the same problem. Disgusting service.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 13 of 14
Highlighted

Hey @garrydeol0143

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, it's not how we want things to go! 

What's going on exactly?

Can you tell us a little more about the situation so we can help? 

Thanks! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 14 of 14