Blackberry to iPhone - Social Networking Plan?

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

Blackberry to iPhone - Social Networking Plan?

Hello all,

Currently I am currently on a fairly basic plan (something like 150 minutes/$25) with the social networking (facebook/twitter/bbm) add on.

I am, however, looking to switch phones from my Curve to the iPhone 5. 

Is there a similar plan for the 5, that would allow me to use Twitter/Facebook in the same way? If so, what is the price point?

Thanks.

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Blackberry to iPhone - Social Networking Plan?

Hi RDV23 !

The Social networking add-on was available only for older generation BlackBerry phones.

This add-on has been discontinued and is not available for the new BlackBerry Z10.

For an iPhone, you will need a voice and data plan on a 3 year agreement with a "Max" plan.

Price range is between 55$ to 84$

For all other smartphones, you can take a voice and data plan on a 2 year agreement with a "Smart" plan.

Price range is between 40$ to 64$

Of course, if you are an existing client, you can also give us a call to review your options.

March promotions on Smart plans are exceptional !

Have a nice day !

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Fido Employee
Fido Employee
Solution

Re: Blackberry to iPhone - Social Networking Plan?

Hi RDV23 !

The Social networking add-on was available only for older generation BlackBerry phones.

This add-on has been discontinued and is not available for the new BlackBerry Z10.

For an iPhone, you will need a voice and data plan on a 3 year agreement with a "Max" plan.

Price range is between 55$ to 84$

For all other smartphones, you can take a voice and data plan on a 2 year agreement with a "Smart" plan.

Price range is between 40$ to 64$

Of course, if you are an existing client, you can also give us a call to review your options.

March promotions on Smart plans are exceptional !

Have a nice day !

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2