Black Friday

I'm a Participant Level 1 Mrsdanish
I'm a Participant Level 1

Black Friday

Have the Black Friday deals started? I am looking for a good deal for iPhone 11 Pro Max . Cannot see it online. When will the Black Friday deal gonna be posted? 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 5

Re: Black Friday

Hello @Mrsdanish,

Currently Fido has a promotion for $200 bill credit advertise as a Black FriYAY promotion. They also have phones that have been discounted. I do not know if that is the official Black Friday deals. The only way we will know is the day of, so we will just have to keep checking the website.

$200 credit.jpgHere is the full offer details.

Offers subject to change without notice. A Setup Service Fee of $35 applies to setup your device and related services. The Setup Service Fee is waived through self-serve on fido.ca (but not through Live Chat and Customer Service). If you require device setup in-store thereafter, a $35 Setup Service Fee will apply. Taxes extra.

1. Offer available online only with activation or upgrade of a new phone on an in-market 2-year plan. Bill credit will appear by your second or third bill.

The iPhone 11 Pro Max is listed on the website it can be found here.

iPhone 11pro max.jpg

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 5

Hey @Mrsdanish,

Our Black Friday deals have officially started. Check them right here on our website. 

Let the community know if you have any other questions! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 5
I'm a Participant Level 1 psaokdsa
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hello, 

I am trying to  take advantage of the Black Friday deal, but the URL doesn't transfer to https://www.fido.ca/hup/#/add-ons unless you select a NEW deal instead of "Keep Existing Plan". There is nothing I can do to keep my existing plan and take advantage of the iPhone XR. The form simply does not move on to the next page. The only way it moves onto the next page is if I increase my plan to a new  plan

Is this a glitch in the system? The phone rep said I can still use my grandfathered Large plan and purchase the iPhone XR through the website

He wasn't able to do it over the phone because you can only take advantage of the $200 bill credit through online. YET, the online form is glitching

GRRRR... so frustrating

Why can't I do this over the phone?!??!?!?!?! Why have you banned customer service reps from offering the black friday promotions? 

Please help.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 5

Hey @psaokdsa,

The promotion requires to select one of our elligible plans.This might explain why you're required to modify your plan. Please attempt to select one of our in-market plans to be able to proceed. 

Also, we offer different promotions through our different channels as we wish to diversify our services and keep multiple incentives that our customers can choose from. 

Let us know if you have any further inquiries. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 5