cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill due date vs billing cycle

JohnTM
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

How can I have my payment due date and bill cycle end date to be thesame? For some reason my payment due date changes between 23 and 25 of echa month while my bill cycle date always ends by 27 of each month. If my data finishes on 24th and if I make my due payment on time by 24th, I still have to wait until 27th to have any data. Does anyone know how I can make the due date and bill cycle end date to be on the same date please so that after I make payment my data starts on the same data? Many thanks     

3 REPLIES 3

HolisticDocCare
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Many have the same shell s cam game going on , let me know if U get any good results and H O w

@HolisticDocCare is giving the customer a couple of weeks to pay after your invoice has been produced is a scam?

FidoLony

Hey @JohnTM

Welcome to the community!

The due date and the billing cycle will never be the same.

Your billing cycle is set once your account is activated based on the date of activation. Once set, it can't be changed.

The billing due date can vary based on your billing cycle and when your bill is made available. The payment due date is always stated on your invoice, on your My account profile and the Fido the app!