cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad service

Anu7
I'm a participant level 2

Feels like fido is nolonger respect their customers,  they only think of  getting the money,  they included plans within the profile without the concern of customers, if you feel like cutting a plan just cut the service and let us know there is no longer a plan, nobody read the 14 page bill all the time.if you guys are really concerned about customer you would atleast mail us regarding a plan change , i am telling this because you guys always mail on all other things.Change in plan wil affect bill and everymonths bill is important,  you cant just say " we have mensioned the plan change in the fourth page of 14 page bill last month, you have to look".This behavior is only for taking money from us , which is not cool.We understand the 24 month plan has ended, but i  dont think sombody is going to remember what is going to happen after 2 years. If you feel like not continuing  a plan just cut the service or cut the whole plan of calls and messages, instead just cutting one plan which is important and in daily use is totally disrespectful. If you had any concern for the customer you would mail or call to discuss the same plan to continue.Totally disappointed and discontinuing  service with fido and never going to recommend to any one .

5 REPLIES 5

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

HI Anu7!

I'm here to help! Smiley

What i can do for you, to resolve the situation? What is your suggestion?

Have a nice day Smiley

Anu7

hello,

Thank you for the reply, i really appreciate that, but i a not satisfied with your service  because i was not clearly informed about the change in my monthly plan other than the single line in the bill.It is totally dissappointing.I am a student  and i call my family everyday and $1430 is not a small amount .You have to do something about it.

Thank you.

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi Anu7!

First i'm a member like you, i'm not an Fido employee.

You can contact an fido employee by chat. To chat with Fido you just need to click Support at Fido.ca!

If your answer is not resolved after, i suggest you to contact the Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS), only if Fido can't find a right solution for you, in a worst scenario. You can find the details at: https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/contact-us/

Have a nice day and i hope your situation will be resolved quickly! Very_Happy

Anu7

🤣😅Thank you

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Nothing Tongue