cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the promotion deal

Grace_Choi
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

I'm a customer who's been using FIDO for a long time. The plan I'm using is 4GB, $45.

The current promotion is 6GB and $41.

My benefits are too small.

Can you let me get these benefits, too?

And I'm interested in iPhone 13. I wonder if the conditions are good on Black Friday.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Grace_Choi , you're wanting to change your plan. If you're not under contract and/or currently financing a device,  you should be able to do that on-line. If you're currently using the fido app, you can upgrade both phone and plan right in the app. If you don't currently use the app you can do the upgrades at fido.ca

If you are currently financing your phone, you would have to pay out the remaining balance before getting another. You may be able to change to the plan you are looking for without upgrading the phone. There's no administrative fee if you do it yourself online. If you call in there will be an administrative fee of $50. Just a few things to consider. We cannot  change your service for you here on the forum, you will have to use self serve on the app or at fido website. Hope that gives a bit of direction for you. All the best