cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1000 international minutes charged

pritom101
I'm a participant level 2
  1. I was charged for calling abroad in a country which is included in the 1000 international minutes. What’s the solution?
5 REPLIES 5

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Pritom101,

Welcome to the community!

Firstly, could you please clarify whether you were making those calls from Canada? Those minutes are International long-distance minutes (to those specified Countries) from Canada and not roaming calls made within those Countries.

What plan do you have? What exactly were you charged for those calls? Was it long-distance or airtime?

If you did make those calls from Canada, someone will need to look at your account to see what happened. To do so, you'll have to contact customer service as discussing account details in a public forum is not appropriate. Alternatively, you might consider sending a PM to a moderator (MOD beside their username). Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account information.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

pritom101
  • Yes those calls were made from Canada.

Hello again,

Thank you for the additional information! Since someone will need to take a look at your account to see what happened, you'll still have to contact customer service or PM a moderator.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

pritom101

I have Fido Pulse 5GB- BYOP plan.

I have been charged for long distance calls to Bangladesh.

Hey @pritom101,

Welcome to our Community Smiley

Thanks for providing us the info! As Cawtau mentioned, this requires that we take a look at your account to see what's going on, so I'll send you a PM here to get started.

Talk soon!