cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"You have 7 days left to return your Fido equipment"

kwpark8827
I'm a participant level 2

Hi, I returned my modem through Canada Post on December 24, and it was delivered on December 29.

However, on January 17, Fido sent an email to me which is showing about the late fee.

Also, the tracking number they gave me is different than the tracking number I have.

What should I do for it?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Kwpark8827,

Sorry to hear of your issue.  However, you should note that the forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. You would need to contact customer service so they can look into your situation. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

kwpark8827

I had a chat conversation with Fido, and the receptionist told me the status shows still not received.

However, He confirmed it will not be charged to me.

Thank you.

BobC83
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

Better not be charged. I assume you have the tracking number to prove it arrived at Fido? Other users have complained about being charged nevertheless and having to dispute it. So just don't destroy any evidence for a few months at least in case Fido changes its mind.