Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

60 MBPS Student Internet Plan

I recently got the 60 mbps internet plan. My speeds are capping out at 45 mbps. Has anyone been able to get speeds over 55 mbps using the 60mbps plan?   ***Edited to add labels*** 

Euainb by I'm a participant level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Home Internet setup (coax in basement?)

Hi,   I just got my Fido Home Internet package, and want to start connecting. I'm following the directions from the video (https://www.fido.ca/consumer/content/internet-modem-install), and also the quick start guide. However, I want the modem to be i...

floyd2 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! WiFi Modem

Please provide details specs of the FIDO Wifi Modem that is provided with the services.     ***Edited to add labels***

dupa by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot connect to router modem

Hi: I wish to change my wifi password and unable to access the router admin page on 198.162.0.1. The page keeps searching and times out. When conected via ethernet port, there is no access to router admin page.   Please help. CB   ***Edited to add la...

Resolved! If you are deaf, do NOT get Fido

I do not usually do stuff like this but just a heads up for people who may be hearing impaired (deaf, hard of hearing etc).They have very poor customer service for people who are deaf.I received the modem on Thursday, set up was very easy and I was a...

AmyS1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes