Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Usual fido customer service

After weeks of frustration getting my internet actually working after 10 days back in December. I am running into the same excellent customer service I encountered back then.   Here is my issue. The cable running running from my house to the box was ...

toughcalls by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 2nd Light Flashing On Modem

Hello Fido Community,The second light of my modem is flashing. How do I fix this? I've tried the both locations in my home, upstairs and downstairs, both do not work. I tried contacting support which says its 24/7, but I get the pop-up which says the...

Soukthala by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Internet speed is slow under bridge mode

I got the modem and set it up this week. The speed is fine when I use the modem's own wifi . However, when I turn off the gateway function and connect it directly to my own router via the ethernet port, the speed is exetremly slow, like under 2Mpbs. ...

asdf123101 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Home Internet - WIFI only

Hi,   Just wanted to ask if anyone is using Fido Home Internet without any wired connection?  I want to know if the wifi connection for the home internet is good, and reliable without any lags, or service outage.   Thank you in advance for any sugges...

shrenik575 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Fido Internet and TV Antenna

Hello All,   Anybody can clarify if there would be an issue to have the Fido Internet and the TV Antenna connected to same Coax cable?     ***Edited to add Labels***

NewBee4 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes