Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Account already linked

Hello,   I am a bit confused about linking the fido account to an online account (I want to view my bill). I signed up for internet in store 2 weeks ago and they made me a new account. Today I try using the email I provided in store then realized I d...

dawn252525 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Hitron CGN3AMF Firmware Update

Rogers is doing a trial of new firmware to resolve known latency issues with Hitron modems.  As a Fido customer they will not accept us into the trial.  Does Fido have the ability to push out this update if requested?   i am concerned with doing voic...

DDDDDDDDD by I'm a participant level 2
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Hitron modem firmware update

I've noticed my Hitron CGN3AMF modem is using outdated firmware (version 4.5.8.17). According to this thread Rogers has been pushing newer firmware since the beginning of the year, and at least one Fido customer was able to get the update from Rogers...

paragliding by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Coax in a Surge Protector for Fido Internet

I am thinking about getting the Fido Internet for my room (Family Home Network not strong and I would like to get my own) and I was wondering if plugging the coax cable into one that is in a surge protector would be sufficient.  I am not an electriti...

DaDude by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes