Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Home Internet account issues.

I would like to first and foremost thank those who took the time to patiently hear me out in regards to my problems with Fidos' Home Internet, and actually tried to help.   I had signed up for H/Internet in April 2016 (I am not pulling out docs anymo...

Myko_Rock by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Re-Home internet connections problems

i there, I just hook up with Fido Home Internet last Aug 30, 2017, and almost everyday I lose Internet connection starting at noon up to the end of day that is everyday. Always call Fido Customer but they will just say that there is something going o...

_buen by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No hydro

Is there anyway I can access my home internet's wi-fi with my phone or tablet without having any power to my apartment? Or can I take my modem and plug it in to someone else's apartment and it still work under my network  or can I portable hotspot or...

elx2 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Fido Modem very slow

I just received my Fido modem, and sign for 60Mb internet. After a speed test (10:00pm), I get only 12.5 Mb. On the Fido modem the WIFI is OFF Network cable on port 1on Fido Modem and to my home router. This setup is working fine, except the internet...

gerardbaron by I'm a participant level 2
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes