Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Internet outage in Vaughan?

No internet at my house for 2 days. Is it just my house? Called for info but wait times are 1-1.5 hours! I just want to know what is going on and is there anything being done to resolve the problem. 

S_S_S by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! IP Passthrough?

Trying to figure out how to passthrough devices in order for them to be able to receive a WAN address... apparently Shaw Hitrons (CGNM-2250) have a section under the Admin tab.(src: https://community.shaw.ca/docs/DOC-5122) Is this not a feature inclu...

gellertb by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! home intenet sucks and so does customer service

I am using fido home internet.Everyday night it stops or slow downs from 10pm to 4 am. When i made a complaint and a person came from FIDO he said that it is normal as all your bandwidth will be used by Rogers.   I tried calling customer care and cou...

harshdeep195 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Light Flashing On Modem

I just received the Fido Modem 3 days - after hook up - only 4 light flashing - I 'm waiting @  flashing - but  after 2 day I did'nt see any sight of internet  - how I can do !?!     ***Edited to add labels***

gdjg by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Agent mistake be aware

Last Friday I called Fido to move my Internet service to a new address.I was on the phone for at least 30 minute for this routine task.The agent was not sure what to do.The next day I have found out that she probobly by mistake suspended my account.I...

ervinn1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes