Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

FEEDBACK THREAD - Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community,   We're currently offering our members an exclusive opportunity to participate in a trial of the new firmware for our Fido Home Internet Wi-Fi Modem (CGN3AMF). For details of this program, please click here.   This thread will be used ...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 122 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community,   As you all know, the Fido Community has always played an important role in providing valuable feedback regarding our products and services. In that light, we are thrilled to offer our members an exciting opportunity: A chance to part...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Home internet not working

Hi there, I had food internet for about a week. However, starting 3 days ago, the internet starting to having problems. It started with internet going offline, and once I reset or restart the modem, it will be fine. Today, that failed. I have been wi...

Amycui by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wifi signal on but no internet connection

My internet randomly went out and when we tried resetting it the hidron log in screen came up. I signed in and nothing happened. The internet was not restore so we reset the modem again and still nothing. Currently our modems only has its all the lig...

Fo2 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Parental Controls

Hi there. I'm looking into changing our internet provider from Teksavvy to Fido. We use Linksy's router and we love the Parental Control that comes with it where we block the kids internet on specific times like from 5-7 PM for homework and from 10PM...

sheng30 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes