Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! New to Fido Home Internet?

I want to provide some review about my recent expeirence with installing / configurating home internet from fido.   Basically, internet works well as expected. i'm quite satisfied with the speed & performance.   Also , i'm able to use 2G & 5G Bands. ...

man4 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido modem rental

Good day all,   I just signed up for fido internet 75 with 50% discount for 12 months.  My question is,  i thought the modem rental is included in $65 ($32.50 after promo) monthly fee which is stated in the website "modem rental included" and also wh...

Honeybabes by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hitron login and password

Every so often my WiFi internet will ask for login and password to access my internet. It asks for the hitron login and password. Why does it do this. No settings were change and I even power cycling the device and it still does not work.

Vikasberi1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

New to Fido Home Internet?

I just got my Fido Home Internet package, and want to start connecting. But i dont have a coax wall sucket in my room, and i dont really know what to do     Any help would truly be appreciated.   Thanks in advance.

liixinc by I'm a participant level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido modem!

Hi! I’m trying to set up the modem and none of the required lights are coming on. I’ve reset it and connected it to several laptops and phones. It just comes up with a page that allows me to change the name and info but no information from there.

Molonya by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes