Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

FEEDBACK THREAD - Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community,   We're currently offering our members an exclusive opportunity to participate in a trial of the new firmware for our Fido Home Internet Wi-Fi Modem (CGN3AMF). For details of this program, please click here.   This thread will be used ...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 122 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community,   As you all know, the Fido Community has always played an important role in providing valuable feedback regarding our products and services. In that light, we are thrilled to offer our members an exciting opportunity: A chance to part...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Fido SMTP Server

I just switched from Rogers Internet to Fido Internet. It looks like I can't access the Rogers SMTP server anymore for outgoing e-mail.   What is the configuration information for Fido's SMTP server?      

RexLeChat by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cable Internet Vs DSL

Hi I am currently using DSL service at the momemt at 15Mbps so I decided to try Fido Home Internet at 30Mbps. I was wondering if cable internet will be able to attain the maximum bandwidth since the main trunk cable is usually shared with others in t...

mmiranda by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Internet Information

Hi, I recently saw on the Fido web site that home internet is now an offered service. There is not too much information online, so I would like to ask the following questions:   1) Where in Canada is the internet currently available? When will be ava...

pimbeto by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! internet access

Hello I am using fido cee phone now and I want to access fido internet 300GB($50). How much do I pay first installation, activation, tecnician and other extra fees? Thank you.   ***Edited to add label***

Eunyoung by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes