Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! fido wifi - not connecting suddenly

Internet is not working since midnight. @ symbol light is not blinking other than all the lights are working. Is fido internet down today? Please help to resolve this issue ASAP. Thanks

shathyaaa by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

VPN Speed Throttling

Hi there, I had switched recently from Teksavvy to Fido and for some reason I find my VPN speeds to be slower than my previous ISP. That is strange since my connection via Fido is much faster and I believe both services use Rogers network backbone so...

XSVYRAKX by I'm a participant level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unable to add Fido Internet to main user account

What is the procedure to add Fido Internet to my old wireless profile. I would thought it would be done automatically and it didn't.Also tried to register a new user email address and associate Internet account with the new user profile with no luck ...

Serious_Guy by I'm a participant level 2
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Coax Cable installation

I believe the coax socket in my house has been removed.  Are you technicians able to come install it into my room?  Also how much would that coast to completely restall the cable?

Lentil by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido home internet (coax question and setup)

I recently moved into a new house and bought fido home internet. I've been using DSL my entire life so coaxial is totally new and bizzare to me. This is a generally old home and it only has one coaxial cable which comes out of the basement into the l...

Dixon1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes