Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Lost equipment

Hi, so I decided I don’t need the Fido internet anymore and cancelled it which went successfully. Though, when I returned my modem they wanted to charge me 262.50 dollars for some cable that I didn’t have??? I don’t remember having it but if I did, w...

Sequoia by I'm a participant level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Promotion dishonoured

I bought home internet services in Aug 2020 - i was told to select $100 gift card as part of promotion - i opted for Walmart card that suppose to arrive after 2 billing (or within) - i never received it. Very unfortunate and Fido has worst customer s...

What happened to the $150 prepaid Gift card?

Hi, I applied for a new line under fido around 1st week of Nov. On the fido website there was an offer; that if u started a new line. You would receive a new gift card in Mail. I was also informed the same by the customer service representative when ...

Farhan88 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong charge for late payment

I set up a pre-authorized payment method for paying bill.My previously pre-authorized card expired. And I updated new pre-authorized payment info. It became effective immediately and I received confirmation email.But Fido did not charge me. And I jus...

sherry0123 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes