Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Home Internet Setup Chaos

I recently purchased home internet from Fido (Thursday) and is having a hard time getting this set up. A technician showed up at my place the day after without an appointment and demanded to go into my unit. I cannot let him into the unit as I was at...

LWChung by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Home Internet Amazon gift card promo

Has anyone actually received their gift card?It has been over 10 weeks since my order date, and switching to Fido internet. I have contacted two customer service agents and both have them have told me I should be receiving it soon, and still no email...

thattangadi by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Home Internet issue

Recently switched to Fido internet 150 MBPSmy connection keeps dropping so decided to call Fido and the tech dept rep was rude to start with, did a couple test and came back saying everything is okay on there end and started pointing issue on the dev...

Kitarp306 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Wifi is not listed in my iphone, mac, tv

Hello there,My wifi connection suddently cut off last night and I cannot see my wifi under the list of avaialble wifis (SSIDs) in  my mac, iphone, and tv. 1) I did restart/reboot the modem2) I did reset to factory3) I can connect to the modem by netw...

hfani by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where's my $150 Amazon Gift Card?

We signed for your internet service in September where we were promised a $150 gift card. It's now December and my 5th attempt at trying to obtain this card and still nothing! The last rep I spoke to said I'd receive the registration email in 3 days ...

Marsha-Lee by I'm a participant level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes