Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Wifi Issue with Hitrol CGN3U - replaced modem?

Hi, I had to replace a modem yesterday as per advice of the technical personnel as I had issues with internet connectivity with the old one. The old was Hitron Coda 4582u and never had any problem except slow connection speeds once in a while and res...

mrraffu by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor home internet speed

Home internet is complete waste of time. Cheaper plan with perks but ruins subscribers entirely.  From the day first, the download speed is 2.1 mbps for advertised plan of 150 mbps. Tech support is just full with lies and drama. In-person tech suppor...

Bob118 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to $150 Prepaid Rogers MasterCard?

Two months ago, I signed up for $45 for 150 mbps (regular $75) with $150 Prepaid Rogers Mastercard as a Gift offer. Today I recieved this message:Thank you for choosing the fast and always reliable Fido Home Internet. We’re inviting you to sign up fo...

mkl1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocklist

I just opened my new work email address on GoDaddy.comI couldn't send emails and contacted GoDaddy for help.After researching, they found that the problem was that I was blacklisted and needed to change my IP.Now the questions are:1. How is it possib...

Burekas by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes