Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

FEEDBACK THREAD - Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community, We're currently offering our members an exclusive opportunity to participate in a trial of the new firmware for our Fido Home Internet Wi-Fi Modem (CGN3AMF). For details of this program, please click here. This thread will be used for ...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 122 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community, As you all know, the Fido Community has always played an important role in providing valuable feedback regarding our products and services. In that light, we are thrilled to offer our members an exciting opportunity: A chance to partic...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Faulty WLAN ports on CGN3U modem

Hello, I'm posting here after many failed attempts to get a satisfactory response from the live chat technicians, and the moderators here seem more helpful. I'm running my CGN3U modem in bridge mode and my router gets disconnected from the modem semi...

ceerokuro by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon gift Card

I have tsigned up for the FIdo Internet 75 and was told with this promotion I would be reciving a 150$ amazon gift card in about 6 weeks. It has been about 9 weeks later and I recieved only th 100$ gift card??

amalamanny by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong charge for late payment

I set up a pre-authorized payment method for paying bill.My previously pre-authorized card expired. And I updated new pre-authorized payment info. It became effective immediately and I received confirmation email.But Fido did not charge me. And I jus...

sherry0123 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes