Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

FEEDBACK THREAD - Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community,   We're currently offering our members an exclusive opportunity to participate in a trial of the new firmware for our Fido Home Internet Wi-Fi Modem (CGN3AMF). For details of this program, please click here.   This thread will be used ...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 122 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community,   As you all know, the Fido Community has always played an important role in providing valuable feedback regarding our products and services. In that light, we are thrilled to offer our members an exciting opportunity: A chance to part...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Fido has the worst customer care service

I'm using Fido for the last 2 years for my phone and Home Internet for almost 6 months now and It has the worst customer service. I never bothered to call fido whenever they sent me extra charges on my bill. a few months back they sent me close to $1...

Navadiya by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

downlink led light is out

my internet modem from fido has lost connection tonight out of sudden. it is placed in bridge mode and right now only signal lights that are on or flashing are LAN LED and uplink led light. the downlink light and the @ led light are all out. it has b...

yzhang79 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unprofessional services by fido agent

My name is Appulingam Loganathan. I have placed an order for home internet service. When I place the order I told the agent I puechased the house and I am moving on December 28, 2020 and I need the internet from December 28. But he has shipped the mo...

fgsr by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes