cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst experience with Fido

RKD85
I'm a participant level 2

I choose Fido since the first day for me in this great country.

last November (29/11/2019) I went to Erin mills mall Fido store to ask for new Black Friday offers, so the representative explained to me there were no offers for current Fido customers but if we change the internet line from my husband name to my name( in the same house ) then we can get Samsung Tab then she said it's not possible for the tab but they can offer me a 100$ gift card with the same plan and payment, we agreed and next day we gave back the old router to the store and we've got a new one as their instructions.

after 2 months waiting we went to the store to inquire about the unreceived gift card they replied that it will be through the customer service only, I called the customer service and they told me there was no need to do all the process through the store and they were able to offer me the same through the phone, again nothing happened later. the store is close now due to mall closure, so I called the customer service again (26/03/2020) and the call lasted for (((80 Minutes))), Fido representative was very helpful but he checked the history of all offers and told me there was no such offers and it was the first time for him to hear about such case, then he called another store on Burnahmthorp and clarify there was an offer but I have to call the gift card provider and he gave me the number ( 1 866 900 7328 )where they should be able to help me, I called this number and they said they have no idea about this offer and I have to call Fido customer service !!!!

since 4 months I was like a ball back and forth between customer service and different departments and I'm really frustrated with this service and the way of handling customer complaint and honestly, I'm thinking seriously to search for a different service provided for 2 mobile lines and home internet package. 

maybe I will not get a reply from you but for sure I'll escalate it to CCTS.

note: if the complaint was so long to read so you can imagine what your customer is facing

Thanks

Note: all calls are recorded and you can check the history of my calls to double-check

5 REPLIES 5

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @RKD85

Welcome to the community Smiley

I'm sorry to hear the experience you had to go through to get hold of a promotion we offered. During the holidays, we did provide a $100 MasterCard gift card for new activations, on specific home internet packages.

We'd be happy to review the situation with you, without the need to visit the store one more. I'll be sending you a PM shortly so we can go over your account's details and confirm the next available steps. Hopefully we can turn your experience around as well.

Talk to you soon.

RKD85

Please let me know if you can solve my problem or not, promessing the customer to send PM shortly and one week after still not done means you are not able to solve, by end of this week I'll escalate it to CRTC.

Hi @RKD85!

We're here to help and that's why we have offered to help you in private. However, we never got a response back. Please reply to our last message to you in PM and we'd be happy to continue with you from where we left off.

Click here to see how you can access your private messages.

Talk soon.

RKD85

Hi Sierra 

I replied to a message from you and your colleague, both ends with( will call you soon) , this didn't happen yet.

You have my number and you can call me directly instead of keep posting and reply back then post... Endless cycle. 

I'm available every day after 11 am. 

Anyway thx for your response so far. 

Hello @RKD85

I can see here that we replied to you in the end of March, however we never received a response.

We definitely want to have this fixed for you as soon as possible. We understand how important it is for you to get your gift card.

I'm sending you a PM right away. Talk to you soon.