Parental Controls

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1 mhzaqout
I'm a Participant Level 1

Parental Controls

Hi there,

Would you be so kind and show me by video how can I schedule time for my kids to access the home internet?

Regards, 

Accepted Solution

Re: Parental Controls

Hey @mhzaqout!

Although we can't show you by video, I can definitely guide you on how to do this! Smiley 

To set up parental controls, you must first access the modem. To do this:

Launch a web browser and enter http://192.168.0.1 to access your modem settings:

• Username: cusadmin (default)
  • Password: password (This is the default - if you used Fido Easy Connect previously the password here will be the same as your Wi-Fi network password.)

From there, on the top, click on the "security" tab as shown below:

From that tab, you'll be able to access the modem's parental control settings. You can block the internet during certain days or certain times of day and you can also filter out words from being searched Smiley

I hope that helps! If you have other questions, let us know!

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Solution

Re: Parental Controls

Hey @mhzaqout!

Although we can't show you by video, I can definitely guide you on how to do this! Smiley 

To set up parental controls, you must first access the modem. To do this:

Launch a web browser and enter http://192.168.0.1 to access your modem settings:

• Username: cusadmin (default)
  • Password: password (This is the default - if you used Fido Easy Connect previously the password here will be the same as your Wi-Fi network password.)

From there, on the top, click on the "security" tab as shown below:

From that tab, you'll be able to access the modem's parental control settings. You can block the internet during certain days or certain times of day and you can also filter out words from being searched Smiley

I hope that helps! If you have other questions, let us know!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2